Activities of NRC during the year:
1. Review and recommend to the Board to approve the quarterly, annual financial statements as well as over-all financial reporting process prepared for statutory purpose.
2. Reviewed and recommended various pertaining the quarterly and annual financial statements.
3. Monitor and watch over selection of accounting policies and principles, adequacy of internal audit, internal audit & compliance plan & report, risk management process,
auditing matter, hiring, remuneration and performance of external auditors.
4. Appraise significance of related party transactions submitted by the management.
5. Carry on supervisory role to safe guard the systems of governance and independence of statutory auditor’s.
6. Evaluate and consider the report of internal and statutory auditor’s observations on internal control.
7. Conduct audit concerning material violation by the management in carrying out operation of the company.
8. Review Management’s Discussion and Analysis report before disclosing in the annual report.
9. Review reports of litigation and regulatory compliance matters